I always find it easier to buy gifts for the same sex – gifts for her. I feel like there are more options (that doesn’t rip you off) or if it’s because I’m a girl myself so I know what to look for and what I would be happy receiving?
To make it more fun to buy I sometimes pick a theme and stick with it – food, beauty, etc. One way is to only buy things with the same colour (the most fun theme to buy) so here are 7 purple gifts to give the special her in your life this Christmas.
1. Lace Chemise – Next (£32) I think nightwear is one of the most popular gifts around Christmas time. Ideally you want something warm, like a flannel two piece but how fun is that all year around? No, this a lot cuter, or sexier if you prefer.
2. Mac Lipstick – House of Fraser (£15.50) Mac Lipstick’s are very popular but for me, quite pricey and something I wouldn’t spend money on for myself. To give away on the other hand, definitely. This colour is called Heroine and would suit just that, your heroine.
3. Owl Stud Earrings – Accessorize (£1.50) These earrings are the cheapest on the list and would make a cue little gift. You can never have to many earrings and owls have been popular for ages now so definitely a hot gift.
4. Booble Hat – Debenhams (now £8, was £16) I love booble hats and this looks really nice, it would suit any coat and perfect to keep warm in during the Christmas break.
5. Essie Nail Polish – Boots (£7.99) This nail polish is called Jamaica Me Crazy and I love that it has a subtle shimmer to it. It makes it the perfect winter nail polish and would work really well for New Year’s Eve.
6. Silk Lace Underwear Set – M&S (£25 + £12.50) Like nightwear, underwear is a popular gift but I guess this one is what we’d prefer to get from our men. I for one would love it! This vintage inspired set is really nice and would go really well with previous Chemise.
7. Shimmer Mist – Body Shop (£8.50) This shimmer is perfect for the New Year’s Eve celebrations and girls always like to shimmer, right? As you already know, I love the Forsted Plum scent. Like my friend said; “It reminds me of how The body Shop products used to smell”.