I always don’t think I have anything to add to a Christmas wishlist but who am I kidding. Unfortunately there’s always something that I want. Dear Santa, if you read this, here are a few things I would very much like for Christmas.
1. Different lights as decorations is more popular than ever. I love these cinema boxes (£30 Lights) which come with 69 different letters so that you can change and have different wording depending on your mood or if you have a party at home, film night etc.
2. I’ve got a Kånken (£65 ASOS) already, in turquoise and I love it but it would be really useful to have one in black too. I love these bags and I could get away with wearing a black bag more often than the bright blue bag I currently got. I only use that when I carry my sports clothes around.
3. I already have a great DSLR but I feel it’s a little bit too big to carry around often. I use it more when I have a whole day planned for taking pictures. This Panasonic DMC-GF6 (£299 Panasonic) on the other hand is the perfect size and still gets the job done.
4. I have a few rings, not many of them are real silver or gold and the ones that are have a pattern on them so I don’t feel that they match with everything. I like the idea of a matt brushed silver ring (£80 Not On The High Street) that I can wear every day. It’s a nice little accessory that brightens up the day.
5. I mentioned that decorative lights are really popular and here’s another version. String lights (£20 ASDA George) with 10 scrabble tiles and 60 reusable letter stickers to write messages.
6. A pair of white sneakers have been on my wishlist for a long time now. They’re always around so I’ve had no stress in getting a pair. I love Converse so thought these Jack Purcell (£70 Schuh) would look really nice.
7. I have noticed that it’s ok to own more than one perfume at a time. To keep in your beauty collection so that you can alternate, depending on what mood you’re in. I find this difficult because when I find something I like, I stick with it until I find something else I like. Ever since I got a sample bottle of Paco Rabanne Olympēa (£40 The Perfume Shop) I’ve wanted one in full size. It smells amazing!!
8. I know I’m late to the party but I really want an adult colouring in book (£8.49 Watersones). There are so many to choose from but I like the look of this and the name, Animal Kingdom, makes me want to colour in right now!
What’s on your Christmas wishlist this year?