As I mentioned earlier, it’s easier for me to buy Christmas gifts for women but still I’m given some tips on gifts for him in this post. I’ve stuck with the colour theme and picked grey for men. It might be seen as a dull colour but when you find the right things I think it’s a great colour that matches with everything. Here are 8 gifts for him, I hope one or two will inspire.
1. Pyjama Bottoms – Next (£18) Just like women, men like snuggling up in nice pyjamas and lounge wear. The classic chequered style has gone over to window panes in these which makes them suit all year round.
2. Kånken Backpack – Fjällräven, ASOS (£67) There are no better backpacks than Kånken. Do I need a better reason to include it in a gift guide?
3. Snoopy Underwear – New Look (£7.99) Who said underwear always have to be stylish? Fun is always appreciated and keeping the pattern minimalistic in grey scale colours you get a bit of both.
4. Vintage Watch – Newgate Watches (£129) I know that this is pricey but it looks so damn good. I like watches, don’t wear mine that often unfortunately, and I prefer the look of men’s watches than female. If he needs to be on time, this is the gift to give!
5. Cufflinks – John Lewis (£50) I don’t know if anyone really wears cufflinks any more but these are to cute not to include – I love them!
6. Grey Jumper – River Island (£35) Knitted jumpers always look good on men and this year the cable knit jumpers are very popular, most shops have the same model and colours. I really like the look of this as it has different patterns and both horisontal and vertical knits.
7. Trainers – Reebook, Urban Outfitters (£72) I love trainers and I do have a thing for men wearing them the right way. Yep, no need to keep that a secret. I’ve never owned a pair of Reebook myself, mostly go for Nike but these look fab!
8. Bobble Hat – Craghoppers, Debenhams (£15) I say the same as I did in my Gifts for Her posts, boobble hats are the best and they look equally good on men as on women.
Quite pricey list of gifts here. What would you include that might not cost a fortune?