We all love Christmas Jumpers, right? I wasn’t too keen a couple of years ago but now it’s the norm, if you don’t have one you’re seen as the Grinch who stole Christmas. I prefer subtle Christmas Jumpers over the really flashy ones so here’s a mix of 6 different Christmas Jumpers, depending on what mood you’re in.
How to style these Christmas Jumpers
I could see myself wearing all of them – not at once, unless it goes -40ºC. It’s not always easy to style them well but you can never go wrong with letting the jumper speak for itself. Here’s how I would style these jumpers for different occasions.
1. Sleigh Bells Bling – New Look (£24.99) I would wear this with black short tight skirt, black tights and black pumps. I’d keep the jumper in focus and definitely wear golden nail polish, to top off the ‘bling’!
2. Sparkly Cat – H&M (£14.99) Keep it very simple, but stylish, with black slim fit jeans (slightly rolled up) and grey trainers.
3. Gingerbread Man – George ASDA (£12) Casual with a denim skirt, black tights and dark brown winter boots.
4. Pom-Pom Snowman – Marks & Spencer (£35) Because this is such a cute jumper I would rock it up wearing leather trousers (I wish I could pull that off, ha) and black boots with chunky heels.
5. Reindeer Snowflake – boohoo (£20) This is very romantic and I think it would look even cuter paired with a white shirt with scalloped collar underneath.
6. Musical Penguin – Primark (£12) Long black vest top underneath to cover the bum and red leggings, perfect for a cosy day in.
Which of these Christmas jumpers is your favourite and how would you style it?