With it being Thanksgiving this week, not that I celebrate, I though it would be nice listing all the things I’m thankful for this year, and probably most years in general. Keeping the intro short and letting the list speak for itself.
I am thankful for…
1. Having a job that I enjoy
2. Fab colleagues who without, work would be dull
3. Finally having sent in my UK citizenship application
4. My parents who I don’t think are thrilled over me becoming British still supporting me in my process
5. Friends who are always there even though I sometimes don’t get in touch as often as I should
6. Being able to cycle to work
7. Going to a gym where staff supports and the classes are fun
8. Having a phone that works! Remember when I didn’t?
9. Not being ill (touch wood) since October 2015. I’ve had colds a couple of times but never bad enough to cal in sick
10. Being able to provide for myself and live in the flat I rent
11. The opportunities that’s come my way with this blog. Highlight of the year is the Ox Pasture Hotel stay near Scarborough
12. The people I meet through blogging, weather only at events or only over social and not in real life, but especially the ones I now consider friends
14. My friends and family all living well (unless there’s something I don’t know about)
15. Being able to enjoy my own company. I love sharing experiences with others but I’m not afraid of going to a gig/cinema/restaurant or whatever it may be on my own
16. Having the willpower to resist all the snacks and sweets that are on offer in the office on a daily basis
17. Weekends! I love weekends wether they’re filled with life admi, lazy hours in bed or fun filled with trying new restaurants around Leeds
18. My freedom to what I like and say whether I want to
What are you thankful for right now?