Welcome to my blog – Life Styled by Jennie. I’m Jennie and this is my lifestyle blog where you can read about my adventures, food I eat, my style and other fun stuff I get up to. Posts are published regularly on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I previously blogged in Swedish but in 2015 I took the decision to blog in English and I wanted to start all fresh, therefore www.lifestyledbyjennie.co.uk.
I love most of the things in this world, in particular food, music, photography, fashion (especially shoes), travelling, connecting with new people but foremost building on my existing relationships with family and friends.
All of this will be shared here on my blog and I hope you’ll enjoy reading about it. Please do feel free to leave comments or why not send me an e-mail. You can find my contact details here.
Quick ‘Get to Know Me’ Questions
- What is your middle name?: Maria
- What is your favourite drink?: Water, works all the time and it’s healthy
- What is your favourite song at the moment?: Tricky as it changes all the time. I’ll have to say this year’s (2015) Eurovision Songs as it’s leading up to that time.
- What is your favourite food?: Pasta
- What is the last thing you bought?: Biotin supplements for hair growth
- Favourite book of all time?: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nigh Time
- Favourite Colour?: Black
- Do you have any pets?: Nope but would love to have a dog
- Favourite Perfume?: CK One
- Favourite Holiday?: Easter
- Are you married?: Not yet
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Not enough times, love to travel! World trip to Fiji, NZ, Auzzie land, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. America: LA and NY, UK (as technically I answer this questions thinking I’m in Sweden..) Madrid, Venice, Cyprus to name a few, almost all.
- Do you speak any other language?: Swedish
- How many siblings do you have?: Two older brothers
- What is your favourite store?: H&M
- Favourite restaurant?: Gröna Stugan in Kalmar, Sweden
- When was the last time you cried?: The other day when I was watching a TV-show. I cry easily and for things I shouldn’t cry for.
- Favourite Blog?: I don’t have a favourite yet. There are plenty out there that are fantastic.
- Favourite Film?: When I was younger I always said Braveheart but now I don’t think I have a favourite.
- Favourite TV show?: Vikings at the moment
- PC or Mac?: Both! I have only ever own PCs but would love a Mac Pro
- What phone do you have?: iPhone 6
- How tall are you?: 5’3” I think (1.61m)
- Can you cook?: Yes, but I don’t do it very often for myself, I prefer cooking together with someone.
All the best and enjoy!